Saturday, December 5, 2015

Reflections: Journal Post 11

As the semester comes to a close, it is becoming brutally clear how quickly life can go by. Just a few years ago, I walked through these halls as a first time college freshman with so much hope. Today, I feel like the time spent thus far has been so incredible. I have learned and experienced so much. Sometimes I sit in class clueless but then most times I can look at a subject and think to myself "I ACTUALLY KNOW THIS!" Often, information from other classes creeps in and it's all a giant circle of information twisted all together.
The semester is nearing its end and for the first time in a very long time, I'm not nervous or anxious about proceeding with my career. Before I would feel unprepared but I will end this semester feeling determined and empowered thanks to all the wonderful professors and students I've met along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment